Friday, October 26, 2012

Rawktober Recap

We are almost through October, and I am down to the wire. Let's recap:

(e)merge was fine/exhausting. I had to help deinstall another show uptown the same night, so that was a bit harrowing. Did I mention that it was raining that day?

Conventional Wisdom at Delicious Spectacle show was super fun. There is a closing reception on November 1 at 7pm if you are interested. Follow the link.

I was not victorious at Kitchen of Innovation, however, it was a great night. I said my piece and had a cool slide show if I do say so myself.

Now I am in the final throws of assembling a talk at MICA, which brings us up to the exact end of the month. On Halloween.

All the while I have been chopping away at a new website. I have only a couple of things to work out before it goes live. Perhaps next week. Maybe.

I also completed three painting, and started a fourth in October. I have no idea how that happened. They are small paintings, but still. Night on Drapery Mountain (pictured above) is one of them. Well, it is mostly finished. I have one more element to include. Also in the picture you see a little sliver of Back View of Drapery Mountain from Foliage Mountain.

Oh, man! I almost forgot that there are two new acquisitions into my collection. Perhaps I will brag about that another time.

No comments: