Friday, January 21, 2011

Here We Go Dimensional

Minor successes this week in the sterescope department. I got a simple shape to project at an angle in front of some puffy clouds. I am working on graph paper which is so regular that everything projects up from it. But the grid is required to keep everything in the right place. More complex subjects coming up.

The "pulse" that I was talking about last time actually comes from a kind of double exposure, or incongruity between the right and left image. This will come in handy later I think.

I also resumed the "jump roper" painting. It is coming along nicely, nicely thank you. Might be that last one for a little while. There are a couple of other paintings that I have been meaning to get to. It has also been three solid years of cowboy on cowboy action, so I think that it's time to diversify.

No comments: