Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye


I sent four small drawings to Philadelphia for the show. (there will be a link eventually) I don't know if all of them will be included. Two of the drawings I don't even have images of. The other two you have seen.

The giant painting is really coming along. I actually like it now. All I have left is the sky, two guns, and three hands. Oh, and that mirror behind the bar. I had decided to make a color change, but the original color has been wet since last Saturday and shows no sign of drying! It is a big area of Williamsburg Perm. Orange right now. Not attractive.

I am not going to be able to get to any of this work until Saturday morning due to the John Currin lecture tonight, and the Friday-ness of Friday. Well, maybe the Friday-ness of Friday will have to be compromised. We shall see.

No comments: