Monday, April 22, 2013
Speeeed Metal Updatz
Many things to report, dear Internet. We have to go fast...
1. I am Mr. April over at Trop Magazine's Centerfold Artist. I bear my soul through a questionnaire while Zack and Annette (your tropcast hosts) crack wise about my answers like a couple of wiseacres.
2. I contributed a vessel to the Alchemical Vessels show/fundraiser at Joan Hisaoka Gallery. Reception on Friday, April 26th. If you purchase a ticket to the fundraiser, you get to walk off with a bowl of your choosing after the show closes. Simple as that.
3. I am part of the FLEX show at the Flats at Atlas organized and curated by Mike Iacavone, Billy Friebele, Jonathan Monaghan, and Calder Brannock. The reception is April 27th from 7-10pm.
4. I am finishing up work for the Salon of Little Deaths show at Hamiltonian from May 11-June 15. Press releases and printed matter forthcoming.
5. I am making a small work for an upcoming benefit show at Bridgette Mayer Gallery in Philly with sales benefiting a totally worthy organization called Ready, Willing, and Able. The reception is on July 12th.
5a. This benefit show immediately follows my pal Mark Brosseau's show at that selfsame gallery.