Monday, April 22, 2013

Speeeed Metal Updatz


Many things to report, dear Internet. We have to go fast...

1. I am Mr. April over at Trop Magazine's Centerfold Artist. I bear my soul through a questionnaire while Zack and Annette (your tropcast hosts) crack wise about my answers like a couple of wiseacres.

2. I contributed a vessel to the Alchemical Vessels show/fundraiser at Joan Hisaoka Gallery. Reception on Friday, April 26th. If you purchase a ticket to the fundraiser, you get to walk off with a bowl of your choosing after the show closes. Simple as that.

3. I am part of the FLEX show at the Flats at Atlas organized and curated by Mike Iacavone, Billy Friebele, Jonathan Monaghan, and Calder Brannock. The reception is April 27th from 7-10pm.

4. I am finishing up work for the Salon of Little Deaths show at Hamiltonian from May 11-June 15. Press releases and printed matter forthcoming.

5. I am making a small work for an upcoming benefit show at Bridgette Mayer Gallery in Philly with sales benefiting a totally worthy organization called Ready, Willing, and Able. The reception is on July 12th.

5a. This benefit show immediately follows my pal Mark Brosseau's show at that selfsame gallery.

No comments: