Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pheasant-tastic

Here is an image of the pheasant painting that I completed this morning. No title or anything yet. The only facts that I can provide are it's measurements (50"x60"), its media (oil on canvas), and its date of completion (today). Another fun fact is that I really struggled with how to finish it. And now it is as finished as anything ever is.

In other new the Call and Response work was dropped off yesterday and is probably already installed. I am sure that I pestered you (you too you Russian internet surfing robots) about the opening this Saturday. The show is only up for a couple of weeks, so come by the opening to say hi and have a drink. Then come back and dig into the work. OR! Come to the gallery at 6pm to witness the panel discussion. There is a lot to process with this show overall. I can already tell.

No comments: