Friday, August 27, 2010

I Learned My Glare From Paddington Bear

The panel discussion by all accounts went well. I have to say that I get so nervous doing them that my short term memory totally blanks out. I almost forget what I am saying as I say it. Thankfully the audience and other panelists were there to keep me on track. Mostly. There will be video of it at some point, I think, so you can see my "dear in the headlights" stare.

So back to the studio for me...

I bought a #20 bright brush for the future (some non-cowboy) paintings which I am almost ready to make. I also bought a new sketchbook because my "copy paper folded over with a couple of staples in the middle" just isn't cutting it anymore. It had fallen apart three times, so I had to suck it up and give Rhodia my $5. Which I am okay with because it is orange.

No comments: