Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Momentum Hurdles: Cezanne


The "expulsion" painting has been cohering better lately. (Famous last words) All of the parts are starting to make a little bit of sense together and my endgame is coming in to focus. Some detail images forthcoming. (Also famous last words)

That said, I have to run to Philly this Friday to deliver the existent cowboy, "Cinecitta- Predella" paintings to GMcC a little earlier than expected. Therefore, no studio day on Friday. Which would otherwise be really frustrating due to my regenerated momentum, but I was reminded by Mark ( who is likely the hardest working man in the gallery business, and generous with the Lord Chesterfield Ale) that the Cezanne show is up until Sunday at the Philly Museum! So, I will be able to make the most of it I think.

No comments: