Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm Too Late To Tell You


Here is the official marketable image of the newest painting Uccello's Saddle Blanket. It is 40 x 48 inches. Expect a slide show, or short film about it's creation after mid-April. Hopefully I can cue up a soundtrack too!

I am facing a couple of deadlines that require a lot of image formatting and rewrite after rewrite of an artist statement. I vowed about a year ago to only write a paragraph each time, but I always feel a little insecure about that. I did successfully turn in a one paragraph artist statement once. I thought it was my best one actually, but it seems like everyone else turns in miles of theory about their work. Honestly though, by the time I am done editing out all of the slag it will be about one paragraph long.

No comments: