Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Something To Distract You




My dear friend over at busyandbusy pointed me to wrongdistance for entertainments of the visual sort. We here at the studio thank him and owe him a nice telephone call, like people used to do.



This is all in an effort to distract you from the fact that I haven't been posting new working images of the current painting. It is because I am busyandbusy learning Spanish (Yo apprendi mucho!) in addition to the normal studio activities. I have pictures to post, don't get me wrong, with snide captions and such, but I just haven't gotten around to posting them. I am also starting work on writing a grant to make some Cowboys a la Scrovegni Chapel in Padua. I decided to start with scenes from the life Joachim as source material. There are six frescos. Just the right amount for a suite of Cowboys cowboying it up in a rocky landscape with precarious architecture!

No comments: